Rectangular Take Away Plastic Packaging Lunch Box 1 Compartments Disposal Food Dish


HomeHome / Products / Lunch Box / Details
Rectangular Take Away Plastic Packaging Lunch Box 1 Compartments Disposal Food Dish

Rectangular Take Away Plastic Packaging Lunch Box 1 Compartments Disposal Food Dish

Overview Package size per unit product 20.00cm * 20.00cm * 20.00cm Gross weight per unit product 10.000kg Product Descri

Send your inquiry


Basic Info
Model NO. WL-8510
Used Food Packaging, Sushi Packaging, Storge
Material PP/PS/Pet
Style Retangle
Temperature Range -30c - 230c
MOQ 1000
Advantage Environmentally Friendly, Safe
Service 24 Hours Online
Lead Time 10-20 Days
Supply Market Europe, South America, North America, Middle East
Treatment Blister
Quality Good Finish, Strong
Transport Package Carton
Specification Multiple
Trademark Manluen
Origin Fosahn Guangdong
HS Code 3923100090
Production Capacity 50000000000
Packaging & Delivery
Package size per unit product 20.00cm * 20.00cm * 20.00cm Gross weight per unit product 10.000kg
Product Description

Product Description

SAFETY FIRST:Durable and Leakproof. Made of BPA Free safe plastic material. Hard-plastic construction ensures no cracks or breaks along the way and leak-proof lids prevent any annoying leaks or spills in your bag or freezer.
Disposable Bento Lunch Box
Sushi, Food Packaging,
special design, customized
Foshan, Guangdong,China
set(including bottom and lid)
OEM Service
15-30 Days
T/T 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before delivery
Detailed Photos
Product NumberSizes mmMaterialSets / CartonCarton Size mm
WL-8505Closed: 136x111x50PP/OPS/PET600435*425*470
WL-8507Closed: 168x126x50PP/OPS/PET550655*450*350
WL-8510Closed: 183x130x50PP/OPS/PET500650*360*385
WL-8515Closed: 205x132x50PP/OPS/PET450630*340*415
WL-8520Closed: 215x148x50PP/OPS/PET400610*315*447
WL-8525Closed: 233x162x50PP/OPS/PET300490*360*493
WL-8530Closed: 265x200x50PP/OPS/PET200535*385*412
WL-8305Closed: 240*147*45PP/OPS/PET300585*400*486
WL-8306Closed: 268x208x54PP/OPS/PET200550*345*430
WL-8307Closed: 270x270x54PP/OPS/PET100560*380*285
CONVENIENT SIZE:50 Pack Take-out box bulk (26oz / 750ml,50 bottoms, and 50 lids). This convenient size pack of 50 can meet any storage needs of you without wasting space. If you aren't 100% satisfied, or there are any issues at all with your order, just contact us!

FULLY REUSABLE & WASHABLE:Our plastic food storage containers can withstand day-to-day grind. You can reuse them and are particularly easy to clean. If you want to reduce the hassle, you can also use them once.

MICROWAVE / FREEZER / DISHWASHER SAFE:Just put them in your microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. All our products are inspected and made with only approved materials. Food is safe and environmentally sustainable.

Perfect for preparing school meals and working meals for busy families. also can help catering services or restaurants for to-go meals. They can stack neatly on top of each other allowing for a completely mess free.

Hot Sales Products

Company Profile

Foshan Nanhai Man Luen Plastic Packaging Co, Ltd established in 2000, is a professional manufacturer of Blister Packaging Products. We specialized products in all kinds of Sushi Container, Bento Lunch Box, PP Bowl, Roast Chicken Container, Cake Dome, and other Food Packaging Containers. We also provide OEM one-stop Service!


FrequentlyAsked Questions

Is Manluen Plastic a trading company or a manufacturer?

Manluen Plastic Packaging is the most professional manufacturer of disposable food packaging in Taiwan. Over 20 years of experience and multiple certifications.

How to buy our products?

You can buy from our company directly, and let us know which product you are interested in, so that we can provide you with a quotation.

What are our terms of trade?

According to the International Trade Regulations (Incoterms 2010), our company's trade terms are FOB sanshan port.

What are the payment terms?

Payment must be made in advance. The goods will be shipped after the payment is confirmed, usually a 30% deposit is paid first, and the remaining 70% is paid before delivery.

Delivery days?

Shipment can only be arranged within 15 to 30 days after PI confirmation and 30% deposit confirmation receipt.

Is it possible to provide free samples and catalogs?

We can provide free samples for your reference, and it is our honor to show you our high-quality products. Sincerely welcome you to request the catalog from our company by email or browse the electronic catalog on the website.